Add 1g to1KG water to make a solution for immersion, spray or scrub disinfection.
After 30 minutes, scrub with water.
How to choose?
In the market there are mainly 2 kinds of the calcium hypochlorite, Sodium process and the calcium process, the sodium process is the most widely used, and more cost effective than the calcium process, though the unit price is higher, but the effect is much better than the Calcium process, then how to judge, here is some features of the sodium process, knowing it, you will know how to choose:
1. High effective chlorine content, up to 70%, while the highest of Calcium is 65%;
2. The particle size is more uniform;
3. Whiter than the calcium process
4. Better stability. Can be stored a longer time at normal temperature with little chlorine loss and safer during delivery;
5. Better solubility, soluble faster than calcium process and less water-insoluble matters.